Friday 27 April 2012

Back Down Memory Lane...

Hey Nailettes, the year was 1994, it was summer and I was 13 years old. I took a trip to Germany with my mum, cousin, aunty, and my cousins then girlfriend. It was a long drive from London to Germany and we needed music. My cousin had some classic tunes playing in his car. The collection, from Jungle Mania, Dr Dre, Snoop Dogg to Nirvana 'never mind' album I was in my element!

I remember looking out the window going through France and Belgium singing along to 'Lithium' My favourite at the time on the Nirvana album.

These are the Nirvana inspired nails. Remember the grunge era? Plaid Shirts? Hope you like?...

R.I.P Kurt Cobain

Also check out www.dollsmaison.blogspot.co.uk, I'm there Doll of the day!!! Woo Hoo...

3 comments:

  1. of course i remember the grunge era, was rocking it all the time...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Daisy. X

    @The Divinitus, Hip Hop was my thing, I loved me some Nivarna too, friends at school rocked Grunge!!! :))

    ReplyDelete