Thursday 26 April 2012

Never seen Mirror Mosaic Nails!

Hey y'all, hope you are all to the good. Today, 'never seen mirror mosaic nails' well, I haven't come across them.

I am trying to create and invent new concepts when it comes to nails. To be fair this was actually my mothers idea. She said to me one day "Sab's what about mirrors on nails?" I thought, ding, ding, ding! I had not seen actual mirrors on a nail before. So I googled and searched but the only images that came up were Minx, nail wraps and nail rock. Not a mirrored nail in sight!

I thought go Moroccan mosaic style, using a deep royal blue to accentuate the effect of shine. I am sure this will work with a variety of colour.

I actually love this look and am going to rock it on my next night out on the town with the girls...

What do you all think??

2 comments:

  1. They're so fierce like Lady Gaga nails!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much for your comment, love Lady Gaga's s nails! :))

    ReplyDelete