Tuesday 15 May 2012

Avant Garde I Go!!

One of my favorite things about the world of Makeup is that there is virtually no limit to your creativity. From bold, vivid colours to smokey and dark eccentric applications. Avant Garde Make up is a fun, inventive fantasy world waiting to be explored. I was lucky enough to be briefed 'Avant Garde' on the last shoot I was on, which was themed Candy for the online Vintage Fashion Store 'DollsMaison'. Creative juices started to flow as soon as I read the words 'Avant Garde'... 


Obviously I mixed the theme and company name together Doll and Candy and drew up some face sheets ready for the shoot.


Here are my Avant Garde Candy Doll looks and two nail sets themed Candy, take a peak and let me know what you think?
















Love ya's and thank you for your support and continuing to read my blog it means a lot... have a fab day xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment