Sunday 15 July 2012

Homage to Miss Jenny Longworth!

Hey readers, this post is more of a homage to the super-cool Revlon Nail Ambassador that is Jenny Longworth. I absolutely adore this lady's work.

Originally from Birmingham, now globe trotting as I write this... Her art, impeccable. Her clients, the likes of Rihanna, Jessie J and M.I.A amazing current artists- the list goes on. You will see her gorgeous creations in Vogue, Grazia, Elle, Harper's Bazaar as well as many other prestigious reads.

I fell in love with Rihanna's nails on sight whilst watching 'you're da one' video. Simple, classic and chic were her set of claws. I just had to google and find out who styled her nails pronto- Jenny Longworth.

I decided to try this same design but added a touch of POP Nails to them. I am still in love with my new Neon range especially the Neon Orange by Bella Pierre, a one off set I found in TK Max whilst looking for a new toy for my 8 month old son. On the same shelf was a pack of Neon Polishes, Orange, Green and Pink. I just had to purchase! I created a similar design using black, White and Neon Orange. They are very simple as I tend to do a more detailed design. I hope you like?

Also check out Miss Jenny Longworth's beautiful creations below.

Happy Monday Peeps xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment