Sunday 29 April 2012

Missoni Inspired

Hey Nail Addicts, hope you all had a fab weekend?

Todays nails are Fashion inspired. I'm quite a fan of the Missoni fashion line from their bedding to their shoes and dresses. Stunning!!!

The zig zag pattern and the use of autumn colours give me such a warm feeling of home. Autumn is my season! It is the season I was born in so that is probably why I love it so and it's earthy tones.

In a previous blog post I have said I am a huge fan of geometric patterns and design, so the zig zag print is a big hit for me.

I have put a little twist on my design by using clashing colours orange and pink. I think they look fab together. When I first began this design I really wasn't sure but went with it, it got better as I went on. I added lightening bolts, so effective on nails.

These are a big hit on my Instagram account @POPNails, gotta love that! :))

What do you think?

Have a manic Monday people... Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment