Tuesday 24 April 2012

Welcome to my world!!!

Welcome to POP Nails/NailedbySabrina (me) my first ever post.

My nail philosophy, be fearless and inventive, hence POP Nails. I love to POP nails with vivid colour, outrageous, fun, simple, chic and aesthetic designs.

I have been popping nails for 7 years now but only discovered Nail Art about 2 years ago when I first saw 'Supa Nails, Keep it real' set. I found it so inspiring and creative, the fact that you could draw and paint pictures on a nail. Coming from a background in Graphic design and Make up Artistry I thought "wow, i can do this" I usually paint on a huge canvas, so i thought scaling down to a nail would be difficult but the challenge was fun! I then discovered other nail artists in the game 'Sophy Robson' and 'Jenny Longworth' both British, both a-mazing and inspiring!! I thought "right, that is it, this is for me, I need to make my mark in the nail world. I too can create and display my art in this way". and so i am ... follow me on this journey if you would like to see my inspirations, creativity and passion for colour.



Over the weekend I was on a photo shoot with the new online Vintage fashion boutique, @DollsMaison. Wonderful bits... I especially loved the shoes... all available to buy at ASOS market place. The theme was Graphic Print, right up my street as i am secretly obsessed with geometric design and the new Graphic Print SS12 fashion collection at LWF12!!! Check out my work, and let us know what you think?














No comments:

Post a Comment