Monday 30 April 2012

House Party- Get Funky!

I was 10 when this film came out! I remember my mum rented it from our local video shop. I probably shouldn't have been watching it but so glad I did! I found it as funny then as I do now.

I literally grew up watching this movie with different sets of friends through my teens. Kid 'n' Play and his 'eraser head'. Pops (Robin Harris) 'it was so hot in here last night, I swear I saw the devil sitting in the living room' and 'with that Jheri Curl mess on your head, you could never do a crime... Ain't no problem finding ya... Follow the drip, follow the drip.' HILARIOUS!

The fashion stood out to me also from Kid's stripy sweater to Sharaine's party all in one. But the music and jokes are the most memorable. Classics by Luther Vandross, Public Enemy, Heatwave (Dragon Breath Bilal sings to the his dance partner) lol and Full Force.

These are my House Party inspired nails...

Check em out, and let me know what you think? Xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment