Sunday 17 June 2012

Blue, Green and a touch of White!

I was feeling in a blue, green mood for this particular manicure. I finally got my hands on Baker Street by Nails Inc, a cool Cobalt blue as seen worn by Beyonce. I have forever been in love with Long Acre another Nails Inc polish, unfortunately discontinued, so sad but true. A zesty Acid Green, Beautiful on hands, gorgeous on toes.

I decided to opt for a White striper (by Orly) as i tend to outline in black. This product is fab, as it never clogs unlike others I have tried.

The design again came out of nowhere really. I started off with the idea of lightening bolts and semi stars which evolved into leaves and random patterns, that's me, random.

I am pleased with the overall outcome of the design, it's striking and a little OTT and that's just my style.

Take a look and let me know what you think?

Have a great week Nail Addicts... Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment