Saturday 28 July 2012

Hawaii Hula!

Hey blogettes, hope all are well. London has finally seen some sun and at great temperatures too. Because of this I decided to do some fun summer nails... hence Hawaii Hula!

I ordered a beautiful Neon Salmon Pink polish by China Glaze called Flip Flop Fantasy and couldn't wait to create something with it as soon as it arrived.

I am still in love with the Ombre effect and thought this would look great for summer using 'Flip Flop Fantasy' and a couple of older polishes by Essie. I'm loving clashing pinks and oranges together. I think they look stunning.

I don't usually do the gimmicky styled nails but thought I'd give it a go. So, palm trees, layered polaroids, flying seagulls, random leopard print and a bordered thumb it was. Instead of going harsh using a black striper I opted for the white, making the design a little more subtle. I really wanted the the gorgeous colours on the base to be more prominent.

Take a look and let me know your thoughts. Have a fab weekend xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment