Wednesday 4 July 2012

Natty Bungo Neon!

Hey bloggers, I purchased some new neon polishes over the weekend and couldn't wait to create a new design using them. I thought Ombre nails on toes as i hadn't tried that yet, but I wasn't satisfied with the outcome, something was missing. I thought maybe black borders, stripes or triangles and went with just that...

Once I had finished they kind of looked Rasta-esque hence 'Natty Bungo' Neon...

The following day I needed to redo my fingers. I'm not the usual type to have matching hands and feet but I thought at least use the same colour scheme and create something simple... Again I went for Stripes and triangles. So simple, so effective.

Check them out and let me know if you likey?

Have a stupendous day Nailsters!

No comments:

Post a Comment