Monday 21 May 2012

Geometric Love!

I have always loved geometric patterns/ print as far as I can remember. Simple/complex but effective. Love Polka Dots as you have gathered from previous posts and other interesting shapes and patterns.

Most recently I fell in love with the LFW-AW12, which is based on the fashion in the streets of London, everything is fit to print. Mixing and matching is happening everywhere, from a colourful graphic geometric jumper to a pair of trousers splashed in vibrant colours mixed with a pair of snakeskin heels. Dogtooth checks on a pair of heels, bold stripes on a Prada hat, and Taylor Tomasi Hill’s blend of pastel roses with a checkered coat make it clear that any pattern, any time, is the way to go!

So, why not do the same on your nails? I do and I L.O.V.E it!!! Geometric Neon, Tribal and Aztec. Check them out and let me know if you like 'em?

Happy Monday! Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment