Wednesday 9 May 2012

Topsy Turvy Pineapples!!

Hey y'all, top of the morning to you.

Since being on Instagram I have forever fallen in love with a Jewellery designer from the states called Melody Eshani. I stumbled across her work looking for cool and edgy inspiration. Her work is right my up my street.

She not only designs jewellery but also nail wraps for Shopcla another American nail brand... A must see. Recently, the talented and beautiful Lauren Hill was seen wearing Miss Eshani's Vendetta Earrings and the gorgeous Cassie was seen wearing the Bullet earrings (images shown below)


I came across one of Miss Eshani's designs, pineapple earrings and that was it... I was immediately inspired. The colours and the style were so vivid it gave me the idea of my Topsy Turvy Pineapples.

Check out my interpretation and let me know your thoughts?

Happy Wednesday...

No comments:

Post a Comment