Monday 7 May 2012

We're Gonna Party Like Its Your Birthday Nails!!!

Hey Nail Lovers, sorry its been so long since my last blog! I have been extremely busy with work and its a Bank Holiday in London which means, my time to PARTY!!! It was one of my best friends birthday so we had to party like it's 1999- tune! Lol

I designed my friend some fly nails to go with her beautiful Louboutins, so bright but chic. Gradient meets Aztec- using a salmon colour as seen worn by the beautiful Cassie and her little pooch.

Me, always crazy, wacky graffiti-esque nails as I tend to wear a lot of black. That way my accessories can be bold and garish... I first started with the gradient theme but it was just a touch too subtle for me, so I added in a punchy colour to add some flavour and another dimension.

Many have been inspired by this set of nails on Instagram (@popnails) and have tried them out on themselves. Maybe I have set a new craze. One can only hope.

Check them out, let me know what you think?

Have a wonderful day and thank you for reading my posts! :))

2 comments: