Wednesday 16 May 2012

Girl Power from Long Time -1980's Style!!!

When I was a kid I loved JJ Fad! they were so cool, current and for me the best female rappers of that time... I did love Salt an Pepper too. SUPERSONIC was my jam alongside the video...



rap with me...


see the 'S' is for Super
and the 'U' is for Unique
the 'P' is for Perfection and you know that we are freaks
the 'E' is for Exotic and the..
'R' is for Raps
so tell those nosy people just to stay the hell back
SUPERSONIC


my favorite bit of the rap...


uh uh uh. oh yes its finally my turn to rock the mic,
because my devastating beats I know you will like
you see my beat box is fresh, it'll blow your mind
and if you don't like my beats ill go big in your behind.
(ha ha ha ha, uh uh uh uh haaa)
SUPERSONIC


The beat was so fresh, even Fergie sampled this beat on her Fergerlicious tune. That too was dope...


I am still heavily influenced by 80's Rap style- Fly girls, Gold earrings and the Hair do's its just me...


Check out my 80's Rap influenced Nails, let me know if you dig? xxx









1 comment: